Divorce; Uncontested Divorce; Military Divorce
Virginia Beach Divorce Law Firm
If you are thinking about filing for divorce or if the end your marriage seems inevitable, you have some important choices to make. Most of these have legal, social, and emotional consequences that can shape your life for years to come.
At Garrett Law Group, PLC, our Virginia Beach divorce attorneys have extensive experience representing men and women in cases involving contested divorce, uncontested divorce, military divorce, and all related matters. Our Virginia Beach divorce lawyers can provide guidance and answers to such questions as:
- How does the court decide child custody and visitation issues?
- What is joint physical custody? Is it an option?
- Is one of us entitled to spousal support (alimony)?
- What if we have a prenuptial agreement?
- Are divorce mediation services right for me?
- What if there has been domestic violence or abuse? How do I get a protective order?
- What about my rights as a father?
- How will a divorce affect my military pension rights?
- My spouse and I agree on all issues and want an uncontested divorce. Can you help us work out a separation agreement?
Guiding You to a New Future
Our Virginia Beach divorce attorneys will first explore the issues that led to your divorce, your financial situation, and your goals. An experienced Virginia Beach divorce lawyer will identify the issues of disagreement and if possible, attempt to negotiate an acceptable and workable settlement. If necessary, your Virginia Beach divorce attorney will go to trial to protect your rights and achieve your goals.
Your future may seem uncertain to you now. The divorce attorneys at Garrett Law Group, PLC will work to achieve the best result for you, so that you can move forward to the next stage of your life in the most positive manner possible.
For a consultation with a divorce lawyer at Garrett Law Group, PLC, call (757) 422-0195 or contact us online. Our divorce attorneys serve clients in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and throughout eastern Virginia.